Vino Critic is looking to hire a wine sommelier to write about wine. The content will be about helping individuals learn about wine and the best values of wine. The writer will be responsible for writing accurate and unique content that is assigned to them on a topic-by-topic basis. Vino Critic will supply the templates and a writing style guide to follow.
This is an independent contractor work-from-home position with flexible hours. The deadlines for each topic will be determined by Vino Critic’s priorities and the writer’s availability.
Main Job Requirements
- Research and write unique, engaging, and clear text about specific topics assigned while following templates provided for each topic.
- Follow the style guidelines that reflect the Vino Critic brand and values.
- Meet all deadlines given for assigned topics.
- Ensure all wine advice and content written is accurate.
- Research keywords and sub-topics to include in each post using Google search results and other approved non-proprietary resources. Our templates also provide most of this information.
- Proofread your work for accuracy and quality.
Sommelier-level wine knowledge
Fluent in English
Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Familiarity with office software
Strong online researching skills
Self-starter in an unsupervised environment
Additional Beneficial Skills
Prior writing experience is helpful but not required
Compensation and Expectations
Hours – This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
Salary – Commensurate based on experience.
Requirements – Must have reliable internet connection and computer.
About Vino Critic
Vino Critic was started in 2020 to help everyday people learn about wine and find great values with wine. With so many different options for wine, it can be very intimidating, frustrating and/or expensive for people to enjoy wine as much as they could. We earn income by selling ads on the web pages along with affiliate advertising. We pride ourselves on working with integrity and honesty while helping others enjoy wine like we do. Our family-owned business continues to grow, and we are currently looking for more wine enthusiasts to join our team.